We’re on the hunt for a new digital developer
Dependent upon experience
– 25 days’ holiday plus additional holidays for long-term service
– Christmas Eve given as Freshfield Bank Holiday
– Employer contributory group pension scheme
– Career progression opportunities
– Company funded professional development programme with assigned mentor / coach
– Flexible Fridays
– Flexible Benefits (such as child care vouchers)
– Active employee social calendar
About the role:
Located in our new office in Winckley Square, this exciting role will involve working within the digital development team on a range of digital development projects.
Primary duties will include the creation of new websites, supporting and updating existing client websites and providing Freshfield digital marketing services such as email marketing and technical support.
What we are looking for:
- A solid understanding of WordPress and Magento
- An ability to create HTML emails
- An understanding of version control would be an advantage
- Excellent, professional customer service skills
- A sharp and creative thinker, a source of good ideas
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within a digital role
- Good understanding of the modern digital marketing industry
- The basics; work hard, manners, organised, passionate
Freshfield is an award-winning, marketing communications consultancy, employing 20 advisers. Our office is located in the heart on Winckley Square, Preston. We are a member of the national body, PRCA, and hold its coveted Consultancy Management Standard – recognising our commitment to excellent client service and people development. We have a people-orientated culture, committed to helping our people grow personally and professionally.
Apply for this job:
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to Paul Tustin
Tel: 01772 888400
Recruitment agencies by invitation only.