Drop us a line, we’d love to get to know you
If you have an enquiry, please complete the form below or call one of our offices
Covid-19 office visitor notice
Due to current Government guidelines, all potential visitors will be asked to complete and sign a declaration to confirm:
- You are not exhibiting any of the recognised/listed Covid-19 symptoms including a new continuous cough, high temperature or loss of/change in sense of smell or taste
- You have not previously tested positive for Covid-19
- You have not previously been advised by the Test, Track and Trace Service to Self-Isolate
If a face-to-face meeting is not possible, alternative arrangements will be made using video conferencing or telephone.
In circumstances where both parties agree that a face-to-face meeting needs to take place, we will require that:
- You must wear a face covering when entering the premises
- Only people with a pre-booked appointment may attend our offices
- You should arrive no more than five minutes before your meeting start time to reduce interaction and overlap between clients, visitors and our employees
- On arrival you should report to the front desk to be signed in and complete our Track and Trace form
- You must adhere to our Covid-19 Safe Guideline Policy as follows:
- Use of hand gel upon entering our offices.
- Observe the two metre social distancing rules before, during and after your meeting whilst on our premises.
- Suspension of social courtesies like shaking hands, opening doors etc.
- Refreshments will be limited and provided in a disposable cup.