Health and Wellbeing
For many years, Freshfield has been working in the diverse fields of healthcare and wellbeing.
In such sensitive environments, it is critical to build a reputation that is authoritative and professional, whilst communicating the benefits of the services being offered and the organisation.
Types of work we undertake
Within the complex demands of the NHS, Freshfield has operated at diverse levels of the organisation working closely with CEOs, marketing teams and clinicians on the ground.
We design programmes aimed at meeting your challenge, whether a gap in communicating with a community group or a wider strategic issue to help reassure stakeholder groups.
We can also work on a secondment basis to ensure we get close to the organisation and its challenges, becoming a part of your team to ensure you benefit from the experience and skills we bring as part of a seamless service.
Working closely with senior executives, we have helped to design communications programmes which have raised awareness of new and changing services at local and national level.
Activity has included internal and external communications audits, media campaigns at local and national level, liaison with partner groups, lobbying and direct programmes with hard-to-reach groups to gather feedback on emerging services through surveys, events and online activity.
We have also designed campaigns in support of transformational NHS programmes including the gathering of data and new ways of communicating with the public to allow increased choice of treatments and how they access it.
For a number of care home networks, we have helped to build a reputation of authority, working with the media, local authorities, partners and stakeholders to ensure the organisation is known and understood for its specialist services.
We also helped to foster partnerships with important national organisations including Care England to ensure Springhill had a share of voice nationally on issues of importance.
How we can help:
- Develop a clear message and strong brand identity
- Bring structure and fresh ideas to BD and marketing activities
- Run high-performing PR and content campaigns
- Simplify communication around complex health and wellbeing issues
- Support you with service launches
- Help you build relationships and grow professional networks
- Manage the media on your behalf
- Provide media training for your team
- Advise you on a crisis communications strategy
- Communicate major announcements to your stakeholders
- Create stand-out websites and marketing collateral
- Bring health and wellbeing services to life through great video and imagery
- Improve digital performance and enquiries
Trusted by leading organisations
“No-one could wish for any better service and support, frankly it is exemplary”Springhill Care Group
Get in touch
If you have a project and need our help, please complete our form. Alternatively, call Simon Turner or David Adams on 01772 888400.