We’re on the hunt for a new PR & Content Executive
Dependent upon experience
– 25 days’ holiday plus additional holidays for long-term service
– Christmas Eve given as Freshfield Bank Holiday
– Employer contributory group pension scheme
– Career progression opportunities
– Company funded professional development programme with assigned mentor / coach
– Flexible Fridays
– Flexible Benefits (such as child care vouchers)
– Active employee social calendar
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to work within Freshfield’s award winning PR and communications team in Preston.
Working alongside a Client Partner you will be working on a number of client PR and communications programmes for business to business and education clients.
Your role will include managing media relations programmes for your clients, creating strong news releases and liaising with target journalists and influencers to secure coverage in media. You will also be creating and publishing content on client digital channels such as websites and social media accounts, alongside planning, reporting and administration.
As a full-service marketing communicating agency, you will have the opportunity to get involved in other digital marketing projects.
What we are looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A sharp thinker, a source of good ideas
- Minimum of 12 months’ experience of working within an agency or marketing department
- Excellent, professional customer service skills
- Experience of writing on business to business and technical subjects
- Experience of using social media
- Keen interest in digital marketing
- Great organisational skills
- Accomplished IT skills
- A team player
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Freshfield is a marketing communications consultancy, employing 20 people across Advisory, PR & Communications, Digital and Design teams. Our office is located in the heart of Winckley Square, Preston.
We are a member of the PRCA in Lancashire and hold its coveted Consultancy Management Standard – recognising our commitment to excellent client service and people development. We have a passion to look after our people and see them grow.
Apply for this job:
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to Paul Tustin
Tel: 01772 888400
Recruitment agencies by invitation only.