Property and Regeneration
Freshfield has built a strong reputation for its work in the property and regeneration field.
With over 40 years’ combined experience in this arena, Freshfield’s property and regeneration team are trusted partners to a range of wide range of businesses and our core specialisms include:
Brand building for property firms and professionals
We have an established track record of working with professional businesses in the property sector, including architects, building engineers, consultants, contractors, developers, housing providers, planners and surveyors.
We help these firms to bring discipline to their BD and marketing activities, improve communications with their key audiences, stand out in the marketplace while successfully managing complex PR and communications issues.
Development and scheme marketing
We work with developers, housebuilders, investors and landowners to help them market their property developments to the end user.
Our experience includes employment sites, Enterprise Zones, luxury city centre apartment schemes, purpose-built student accommodation and residential housing schemes.
Regeneration and inward investment campaigns
We also have experience of working with major institutions on the marketing and communications issues surrounding major regeneration projects.
Freshfield is the lead PR and communications partner for UCLan’s £200m masterplan project, and we work closely with architects, developers and planners to manage PR and communications around their projects.
As part of our work in the community, we were a pro-bono partner on the regeneration of Winckley Square gardens.
Our track record also extends to advising local authorities on inward investment programmes, creating campaigns and programmes to promote investment opportunities.
How we can help:
- Bring structure and fresh ideas to BD and marketing activities
- Develop a clear message and strong brand identity (including name creation)
- Run high impact PR and content campaigns
- Manage the media on your behalf
- Successfully manage complex and sensitive communications issues
- Provide media training for your team
- Create results-led social media campaigns
- Build relationships and generate leads
- Create stand-out websites and marketing collateral
- Capture great video and imagery
- Improve digital performance
- Handle all communications on schemes from planning to completion
- Advise on public consultations
- Run campaigns and generate leads for specific developments and schemes